Dr. Peter Middleton's qualifications and experience include:
- 25 year health industry professional
- Bachelor of Chiropractic Science (Macquarie)
- Master of Chiropractic (Macquarie)
- Member: Chiropractors Association of Australia
- Member: Australasian College of Chiropractors
Katharine Juillerat's qualifications and experience include:
- Registered Nurse for 30 years
- Registered Midwife
- Specialising in Anthroposophic Nursing
We offer services that deal with the following areas:
- Chiropractic Wellness care
-Massage therapy - Sports Rehabilitation - Workcover Approved return to work programs
- Back Pain - Sciatica - Slipped and Bulging Disks - Scoliosis - Neck Pain - Headaches and Migraines - Shoulder and Elbow Injuries - Knee and Ankle Injuries - Arthritis
- Nutritional Supplement Advice - Exercise Physiology Advice - Stress Relief Programs - Specific guided care utilising Anthroposophic Nursing principles.
Videos and Reading
Please keep an eye on this page for Videos and Reading on:
Health and Lifestyle
Videos and Reading
Holistic Healthcare and Massage Therapy
Katharine is a Registered Nurse with 35 years experience. She has specialized in Holistic Healthcare care in New Zealand.
Foot-Baths- to create warmth and relaxation
Rhythmical Body Oiling- a gentle massage using therapeutic oils, to relieve symptoms such as stress, anxiety or many situations where the person is just not coping with the demands of life.
Compresses- example a ginger kidney compress, allieviates pain especially related to inflammation in arthritis, is warming and soothing, also invigorating and known to assist with anxiety and agitation. Research in NZ and Europe has led to doctors promoting the use of ginger in arthritis as well as anxiety.
Other compresses used include yarrow to support liver,chamomile to assist with abdominal issues and lavender for heart related issues.
Visceral Massage using ointments made from substance derived from metals to support the kidneys, liver, spleen, heart etc
Other treatments include inhalation and therapeutic teas, substances and oils used include arnica, calendula, rosemary, lavender,lemon,yarrow, chamomile,mustard, ginger, and others.
Treatments are safe for all ages, especially in situations of pain, stress, trauma, illness, including cancer and palliative care. Healthy lifestyle support given and self care strategies promoted.
Katharine also offers therapeutic massage, combined with the use of oils to enhance healing, and Reiki healing as appropriate.
The therapy is individualised to each persons needs, using a combination of massage, compresses and healing as needed.