We offer you:
Effective pain and injury management, improved wellness and health
We achieve this by using:
Laser Therapy for Pain and Injury Management
Terminal Point Technique
Neuro Emotional Technique
Resetting unhelpful patterns of emotion and behaviour
Muscle releases used during treatment.
We also offer:
Pre Natal care to assist natural birthing
Post Natal care to assist recovery
To assist with Colic, Constipation, Sleep Disturbance and more.
Child and Adolescent Care
Postural Correction, Scoliosis Assessment, Headache Relief and more
Sports Performance and Injury Management
Be the best you can be and recover faster. Exercise program refinement on request.
Gentle assistance with Pain management, Mobility, Arthritis and more.
Complete Laser sessions are attended by Katharine, a Registered Nurse who has had extensive Laser therapy training.
Holistic Health Care and Massage Therapy
As a Registered Nurse, Katharine underwent studies in New Zealand, in Holistic health. She combines this knowledge within her massage therapy.
Massage therapy is attended with warm therapeutic oils, also using infrared heating, to help soften and soothe muscles.
Massage therapy reduces stress, anxiety and fatigue.
Great for sore tired muscles.
With over 25 years experience in hands on health care and 100's of satisfied clients, we are able to help:
We Can Help You
- Promotes Pain Relief
- Promotes Overall Wellness
- Increases Energy Levels
- Balances the nerve pathways between Mind and Body
- Improves Poor Mobility
- Decreases or Eliminates Headaches and Migraines
- Helps relieve Period Pain and Dysmenorrhea
- Can help decrease Constipation and Heartburn
- Can help resolve Infant Colic
- Decreases Frequency and Severity of Sport Injuries
Our pricing structure:
- Initial Consultation $120
- Standard Consultation (20 minutes) $79
- Long Consultation (30 minutes) $95
_Laser therapy $55
_Massage Therapy, includes Laser treatment $90
_Dry Needling and Chiropractic $95
- Concession: (Children, Students, Aged Pensioners)
Initial Consultation: $110
Children (20 minutes) $65
Students and Aged Pensioners $70
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs Bulk Billed
- Workcover approved Bulk Billed
- Motor Accident Authority approved Bulk Billed
Dr. Peter Middleton's qualifications and experience include:
- 25 year health industry professional
- Bachelor of Chiropractic Science (Macquarie)
- Master of Chiropractic (Macquarie)
- Member: Chiropractors Association of Australia
- Member: Australasian College of Chiropractors
Katharine Juillerat's qualifications and experience include:
- Registered Nurse for 30 years
- Registered Midwife
- Specialising in Anthroposophic Nursing
We offer services that deal with the following areas:
- Chiropractic Wellness care
-Massage therapy- Sports Rehabilitation- Workcover Approved return to work programs
- Back Pain- Sciatica- Slipped and Bulging Disks- Scoliosis- Neck Pain- Headaches and Migraines- Shoulder and Elbow Injuries- Knee and Ankle Injuries- Arthritis
- Nutritional Supplement Advice- Exercise Physiology Advice- Stress Relief Programs- Specific guided care utilising Anthroposophic Nursing principles.
Please keep an eye on this page for Videos and Reading on:
Health and Lifestyle
Katharine is a Registered Nurse with 35 years experience.
She is our Laser therapy expert, and is very passionate about its benefits and effect on many health problems.
She has extensive experience in health improvement.
In 2010, she specialized in Holistic Healthcare care in New Zealand.
Katharine also offers therapeutic massage, combined with Laser therapy.